ADAPTA studio, founded in 2021, after the first phase of development of advanced algorithms started in 2019, has already received two funding round from 360 Capital Partners and support from Polihub; currently offers different solutions and products for the optimization of three-dimensional graphic objects t in order to meet the different customer’s needs.
ADAPTA studio’s product AMAZ3D enables users to create 3D applications, virtual worlds, and games with realistic graphics with minimal computational resources.
ADAPTA studio aims at becoming the standard for digital asset optimization, so why don’t you help us achieve this goal?
The search for this new member of ADAPTA studio’s team is due to the need to establish a commercial pipeline in the gaming and metaverse market, which represent the primary markets we want to address. ADAPTA studio in particular aims to position itself as the standard in the new metaverse market.
The new member will help the CEO and ADAPTA studio to develop a suitable commercial pipeline together with successful business strategies, continuously remaining in contact with customers.
In synch with ADAPTA studio’s team:
- Help ADAPTA studio’s CEO in developing suitable commercial and business strategies with resect to the
- Develop a suitable commercial pipeline in conjunction with ADAPTA studio’s team and CEO;
- In conjunction with the CEO identify and put in place partnerships and/or distribution channel to accelerate the sales;
- Contribute to the AMAZ3D product roadmap definition through deep understanding of the market trends and competitive landscape;
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads in the gaming and metaverse markets;
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers;
- Propose trials and licenses of ADAPTA studio’s software to target customers;
- Finalize commercial contracts with target customers;
- Visiting established and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services;
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects in conjunction with CEO;
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients in conjunction with ADAPTA studio’s CEO;
- Create weekly and monthly report
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Build and maintain a comprehensive product and contractual documentation in conjunction with ADAPTA studio’s CEO
- A strong passion for sales and business development : you don’t take no for an answer;
- Experience in commercial and business development topics;
- Previous work experience in go to market strategy development or related topics;
- 1-2 years of sales experience required;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas is appreciated;
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships is appreciated;
- Very good team work abilities and communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated to work in a quick pace / start-up organisation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Working knowledge of CRM systems;
- Fluent in Italian or English.