Development of a user interface for a C++ library currently served through a SaaS. A first version of the interface has been already developed by external consultants as a Web Application using Angular, Three.js, Node.js and Python. In the current version of the software, users can upload 3D objects in different formats and optimize them with different presets or custom parameters guided by the web UI. The backend system then employs different job queues (using Celery as a communication protocol) to convert the source 3D models into a format suitable for our C++ library, optimize them and convert them again in the destination format chosen by the user.
In order to proceed with the development of the project, and to quickly iterate on features that the customers might require, we would like to enrich our team with a strong expertise on Web Development.
- Maintenance and improvement of the user interfaces;
- Development of operations for the rendering window (e.g cropping, UV unwrapping, texture visualization);
- Deployment of the interface on cloud services and as a standalone software.
- Development of interfaces for other software, exploration of API and SDK
- Master/Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of the following frameworks and libraries: Angular, Node.js, graphQL, Three.js ;
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Docker, Docker swarm;
- Knowledge of the C++ language;
- Very good team work abilities and communication skills;
- No previous work experience needed;